How to find us
We meet in the Leith Community Education Centre, New Kirkgate, Leith.
New Kirkgate is the Shopping Centre located immediately opposite the foot of Leith Walk. The Community Education Centre is on the upper level of the Shopping Centre. You use either the metal stairs in the middle of the Shopping Centre or the ramp from the car park at the rear.
We meet at 7.00pm on the third Tuesday in the month from September to May except in December when the meeting normally takes place on the second Tuesday of the month.
How to get there by bus
- From Princes Street (north side) :- services 10, 11, 12, 16, 22, 25 to the foot of Leith Walk or services 1 or 34 to the first stop in Great Junction Street;
- From Tollcross, Chambers Street, Canongate or Easter Road - service 35 to the first stop in Duke Street;
- From North Bridge (west side) - service 7, 14 or 49 to the foot of Leith Walk;
- From Ferry Road - services 7, 14 or 21 to the last stop in Great Junction Street;
- From Silverknowes - service 16 to Constitution Street.
How to get there by car
From Leith Walk turn left into Great Junction Street and then first right into Henderson Street. Please note that parking is no longer available in the Lidl car park. A fine is imposed on any car parked there for more that 1½ hours.